Friday 16 March 2018

Flyer 16/03/2018


Dear Parent/Carer

One of the things I love about my job is that no day is ever the same!

My week started with the Primary 7s who participated in a homefront histories day, I attended a Music School Masterclass Performance with Jazz Musician Christian Garrick, I did Bhangra Dancing with the P2s at their Holi Fashion show, had a fantastic staff meeting where we shared the children’s world book day creations (they will be on display at parent consultations) and my week will end with afternoon tea at the Botanics with three of our Primary 5 girls who won a design a lunchbox competition. I love my job!

And next week will be just as great! We look forward to welcoming you to our parent consultations on Wednesday and Thursday.

Our Fundraising Forum have organised some events for Sports Relief. The children have organised a football tournament and an obstacle course and on Friday children can come to school dressed in sports gear! All donations will be given to Sports Relief. In the afternoon there will be a staff v pupils netball tournament, more info to follow!

A huge thank you to those of you who have completed the City of Edinburgh Council’s parent survey. There’s still time to fill it in…http://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/pacr17

Have a great weekend

Sharon



Sharon McGhee  
HEAD TEACHER
The Flora Stevenson Primary School  0131 332 1604